Case Study: GeoVision Cameras Stopped Recording
Problem: Cameras are not indicating that they are recording video content in the GeoVision Program.
- When we can see motion in the cameras, the name of the camera does not turn from white to red.
- Looking at past recording history there will be no blue highlighted days on the calendar.
- No red markings on the timeline in view mode.
- Under the monitor sections it will indicate to “Start All Monitoring”.
- Log into the GeoVision PC and from the main screen go to the monitor section and select start all monitoring.
- Make sure all cameras have a checkmark next to them to indicate that they are selected.
- Make sure that the camera name turns from white to red when the camera detects motion.