Attached is PDF Version with Pictures
CASE STUDY Case Number SC57322
Issue: I Pad unable to connect to controller
Description of problem:
Customer states that their Ipad is not connecting to the controller
Things to check: • Check wi-fi networks available to I-PAD and make sure that the only one that it is connected is TPA HMI or GWC Control Net (NOTE): IF there are any other networks connected select forget Network.
• Check status lights on edge router also status lights on wi-fi antenna. To confirm that it has power/communication. Wifi antenna should have a blue glowing ring if working properly
• Verify That Cat 5 cables are hooked up per TPA Pico Router Network Schematic.
• Power cycle Edge router and HMI PC for 10-15 sec. then power back up both devices
• Confirm HMI PC has booted up properly by connecting a monitor keyboard and mouse (sometimes the pc needs to be reset for the monitor to display)
• Ping edge router (ping 10.1.0.1). should be able to communicate
• Ping wash controller PLC (ping 10.1.0.10) should be able to communicate
• Confirm ip address on of computer is still 10.1.0.101 by opening command prompt and typing “ipconfig” scroll down to ipv4