Attached is PDF Version with pictures
How to Block Areas on LPR Cameras
1. Connect to mac mini computer and open up the dashboard website 2. While in the dash board click on the “Sites” tab on left and then live tab on the top 3. Click on the “Edit” button of the lane you want to edit
4. In the edit menu it will show you the address of the camera, the first 4 spots of the IP address are the address for the Spectre router you will need this information. Example 10.1.0.XX would be the Spectre router IP address (see picture in this example the highlighted part 10.1.0.82 is the Spectre Router address) this varies at each site so its important to pull this information using this method.
5. Open a new tab in the browser and type in the Spectre Router address that you found in step 4. After the address type “:XX08” where XX is the camera number per chart below a. Lane 1 DS XX = 41 b. Lane 1 PS XX = 42 c. Lane 2 DS XX = 43 d. Lane 2 PS XX = 44 e. Lane 3 DS XX = 45 f. Lane 4 PS XX = 46
Example: if the Specte Router address is 10.1.0.82 and you want to access Lane 1 PS camera you would type “10.1.0.82:4208”
If successful it will take you to a screen like this one:
6. Click on the “Settings” tab 7. It will ask you to provide a username and password a. Username is: admin b. Password is: admin
8. Once logged in click on the “Video” tab on the Left
9. Click on the “Privacy Masking” tab on the top bar
10. You will see a small box on the camera image, click on this box drag it to the location you want it and size it appropriately
Example: you can see I am trying to block this sign in the back ground.
11. Click the “OK” button at the bottom of the page and it populate a black box in the shape you decided.
Note: sometime the box will not line up exactly where you placed it. In this case simply move the box in the direction opposite of how it moved to correct. (see pictures below)
Here the box moved upward from where I had selected for it to go
Here I am moving the box downward to hopefully cover my target area
12. Once the black box is where you want it on the screen. Close the tab and confirm the changes took by going back to the Dashboard live screen