How to initially set up the Mac Mini 1. Log in to the Apple ID made for the site. 2. Delete all apps that are not used from the dock. 3. Click on System, then click on the “mouse” icon. Turn on second click. 4. Install any updates, as well as updating to the latest mac version. 5. Install teamviewer for unattended access and make the password the CCS sixdigit number. This can be found on the front of the TPA HMI pc 6. Install Slack for business. 7. Position dashboard on the left in a big box. Lanes 1,2,3 Passenger side, and lane controller 10.1.0.5:8080/Tommyclub.htm, In four small boxes about the same size as the dashboard.
Articles in this section
- How to fix gift card gray camera on Tommy POS app
- How to initially set up the Mac Mini
- How to set an iPad to a specified lane
- How to set up Mobile Star Micronics printer
- How to setup the desktop Star Micronics printer and Cash Drawer
- Ingenico iPP320 EVO Credit Card Reader Installation and setup Guide
- iPad installation and setup
- iTM100 EVO BBPOS installation guide
- Miura "System Tampered Error"
- Tommy Point of Sale Guide