Updated: 3/29/2019 – Camden Guzman (616) 795-4892 EXT:2265
How to set up Miura CC swiper
- Power on Miura with small blue button on top of device
- Power on bottom left iPad on POS stand.
- Settings on iPad.
- Select Bluetooth.
- Press and hold Bluetooth button on Top right side of the Miura.
- Click on Miura (device number) and click pair.
- Green accept button and click okay on iPad when prompted.
- Device should show as pair underneath Bluetooth devices.
- Open Tommy POS app.
- Log in with desired sites log in credentials
- Click on blue “quality” function on Tommy POS iPad.
- Click “Credit.”
- This should prompt an update on the Miura to update firmware to location.
- After firmware update test CC reader with test CC. This should show the receipt with price of quality wash and open cash drawer.