Work Instructions: How to Replace an Air Cylinder
- Tire Shine Air Cylinder (P-TB-205)
- Wrap Retract Air Cylinder (P-M2035)
- Blast Gate Air Cylinder (P-C2008)
- All-In-One Electric Combo Unit Air Cylinder (P-M2213)
- Push in a wash stop
- Turn off the air going to the air cylinder in the POD.
- Disconnect both airlines from the air cylinder.
- Record what airlines go into what port.
- Using a pair of pliers, remove the cotter pins holding the bolts at both ends of the air cylinder.
- Remove the bolts holding the air cylinder in place
- A hammer may be necessary to help remove the bolts.
- Replace the old air cylinder with a new one.
- Secure the air cylinder with the bolts and cotter pins.
- Reconnect both airlines at the correct ports.
- Turn the air going to the POD back on.
- Pull out the wash stop.
- Verify that the new air cylinder is working