Work Instructions: Low-Level Hydraulic Float Maintenance
- Only perform as needed or when receiving alarms on the iPad
- Low-Level Switch (P-HYD-2069)
- Turn off the breakers going to the Hydraulics Power Packs (HYD1 –HYD2 –HYD3) in the video
- Go to “Monitor” on the iPad and find the hydraulic tank oil level input sensors.
- The light will glow green when the oil level is good and red if the oil level is low.
- To test the sensor, the green light should turn red when you push down the sensor float in the tank. If it does not, you will need to replace the oil level switch.
- Turn the breakers back on when finished
- Clear out alarms caused by testing